Chief Marketing Officer
Hexagon Lavish® is an antiartificial scientific R&D startup based in Atlanta, Georgia that heralds itself as the "world premier antiartificial influence". "antiartificial" is not a field of study, rather it is a term used by Hexagon Lavish® to differentiate from AI-oriented startups.
Our technology, informational interpretation, rests at the sub-root of information retrieval and is designed to perform an IMMEDIATE detection functionality utilizing a combination of image processing and computer vision. Our product-in-development, PIR: Premier Information Retrieval, exemplifies the aforementioned performance.
Hexagon Lavish® is an antiartificial scientific R&D startup based in Atlanta, Georgia that has a full-time/permanent position for an extremely-focused Chief Marketing Officer.
The Chief Marketing Officer position is designated for someone who is focused on substantiating point-on-lead generation and constructing the primary go-to-market strategy for the startup. The position is also responsible for securing contracts with new clients.
Other specific responsibilities are business and marketing development; market planning and market research; strategic direction in company promotion; and directing day-to-day marketing staff activities.
The Chief Marketing Officer will supervise the marketing strategy team and client account management with assigned clients. The Chief Marketing Officer will collaborate with senior management to create and shape a powerful new narrative and marketing strategy that connects us with multiple constituencies.
- Provide support in the area of marketing strategy and management. Responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing market strategy and achieving marketing targets
- Own and evangelize the brand positioning, targeting and overall brand strategy for the organization
- Manage creative agencies and personnel and all creative outputs for the organization to deliver on-brand and consistent work product
- Provide brand perspective and behavioral insights to support the design, development, and implementation of products and service lines
- Architect the marketing department to support all business areas and programs for both acquisition and retention marketing
- Provide leadership, direction, and management of the market research function
- Create an institutional and system-wide marketing reporting function that can track, measure and analyze performance
- Ensure all marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and are an effective expenditure of resources
- Provide input and support to the companys leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations, and partnership arrangements
- Provide marketing skills and expertise to the company by building, developing and managing a marketing team capable of carrying out the necessary marketing strategies and tactics
- Develop the annual marketing plan and the strategies, tactics, and resources necessary to achieve business goals
- Prepare presentations to explain the company's current and future business and marketing strategies
- Create and propagate an enthusiastic brand message that will resonate with our target demographic
- Follow up with franchisees on daily revenue reports, social media strategies and other components of the marketing program
- Coordinate with appropriate teams to resolve issues to prevent reoccurrence
- Provide review and approval, when needed, for creating or revising documentation
- Lead routine team meetings, track metrics and project statuses, escalate urgent matters
- Harness the ability to translate firmwide, practice group, sector, and client-specific plans into actionable strategies for winning profitable business and converting satisfied clients into loyal clients
- Bachelor's and 10+ years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or a related discipline
- 10 years of directed experience in building companies from the "ground-up"
- 8+ years of supervisory experience in a complex, multi-site environment high-tech/scientific R&D organization
- 7 years of developing a creative footprint in contrast to a "marketing record"
- Experience in creating and managing external partner relationships
- Ability to collaborate between cross-functional / interdisciplinary teams
- Articulate ecosystem value and strategy to business stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Team-oriented toward one common goal in contrast to individual gain
- Establish effectiveness as a mentor
- Strong analytical skills; experience interpreting strategic plans and changes in how services are delivered into a long-term sustainable operating model
- Excellent relationship-building skills with an ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
EXPECTATIONS OF ABILITIES
- Fluent in English (and other languages)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in written form
- Ability to anticipate, manage and respond to legal and business needs as necessary
- Harbor the ability to work well with people and be able to work efficiently and effectively a an integral part of an interdisciplinary team
- Must demonstrate a high degree of integrity, trustworthiness, respect for others and the ability to deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
- Must demonstrate an understanding and acceptance of the Hexagon Lavish® mission, vision and values
BASE SALARY for this position is conditioned by a "24-schedule" that awards a certain amount per hour.
This position is a full-time/permanent position and requires a "24-schedule" that equates to a minimum of forty (40) hours per week.
Hexagon Lavish® is an equal opportunity employer and sets a fair-point perspective on all candidates.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.